- require to be acquainted with the authorization of the inspection prior to the commencement of the inspection, unless, under the law, the inspection is carried out without authorization;
- to require the inspectors to be identified through the card of the inspector;
- c) to be present and to pursue, on its own or through its representative, all inspection activities;
- ç) to request and obtain information from the inspector for the inspection procedure and any action or decision taken during the inspection;
- d) to submit, in writing or verbally, the opinions, explanations of the facts, circumstances or even legal issues related to the inspection, or to submit his or her proposal for the resolution of the case and the relevant supporting documents;
- dh) to request the recognition and notification of the inspection record;
- e) to present his claims about the assessment of the evidence available, the results of the investigation and the decision intended to be taken by the public body.
2. When participation, during the inspection, according to letter “c” of item 1 of this article, prevents the performance of inspection activities, the inspector may decide to exclude the participation. The decision is reflected in the record and can not be appealed separately.