- require to be acquainted with the authorization of the inspection prior to the commencement of the inspection, unless, under the law, the inspection is carried out without authorization;
- to require the inspectors to be identified through the card of the inspector;
- to be present and to pursue, on its own or through its representative, all inspection activities;
- to request and obtain information from the inspector for the inspection procedure and any action or decision taken during the inspection;
- to submit, in writing or verbally, the opinions, explanations of the facts, circumstances or even legal issues related to the inspection, or to submit his or her proposal for the resolution of the case and the relevant supporting documents;
- to request the recognition and notification of the inspection record;
- to present his claims about the assessment of the evidence available, the results of the investigation and the decision intended to be taken by the public body.
When participation, during the inspection, according to letter “c” of item 1 of this article, prevents the performance of inspection activities, the inspector may decide to exclude the participation. The decision is reflected in the record and can not be appealed separately.
Except as provided by the special law, the inspection subject has these obligations during the inspection activity:
- appoint a representative to communicate with the inspector during the inspection, if he / she does not wish to communicate directly with the inspector;
- to cooperate and not to impede the performance of the inspection activities. Lack of cooperation is assessed together with other evidence;
- to prohibit the full or partial performance of the activity if this is necessary for the normal conduct of the inspection activity and when required by the inspector in writing in the inspection record;
- provide a suitable place for the work of the inspector, if the inspection is carried out at the place of activity of the inspector;
- to submit any information, document and provide any explanation for the facts and circumstances ascertained and necessary for the inspection, if required by the inspector and within the time limits specified by him;
- to allow and facilitate the testimony of its employees, if required by the inspector.