The right of employees, a group of employers or trade unions to complain, and to be informed about everything related to work, labour relations, safety and health at the workplace..
ON THE DISPUTE OF LIABILITY
Any work or service that is required to the individual against his/her will, threatened with whatever punishment in all its forms, is prohibited by law.
Any type of discrimination at work or during apprenticeship, is denounced, as it is prohibited by law. Discrimination is defined as any distinction, which violates the individual’s right to be equal in employment and treatment. Discrimination are differences based on race, color, sex, age, religion, political belief, national origin, social origin, family relations physical or mental disadvantages.
FREEDOM FOR TRADE UNION OR COLLECTIVE CONTRACTS
Freedom of trade union is protected by law. No one has the right:
a. to condition the employment of an employee if he or she is a member of a trade union created under the law;
b. b. cease or violate the right of the employee due to membership or not in a trade union or participation in trade union activity while respecting the legislation in force.
Have the right to sign an employment contract:
a. persons who have full capacity to act under the provisions of the Civil Code;
b. persons with limited capacity, but expressly or silently authorized to perform the job by their legal representative.
THE RIGHT TO HAVE AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT.
The employment contract is an agreement between the employee and the employer, which regulates the employment relationship and contains the rights and obligations of the parties. In the employment contract, the employee undertakes to provide his or her work or service for a fixed or indefinite period of time within the organization and orders of another person, called the employer, who undertakes to pay a reward.
FORM OF EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT(information for employees, from which arise their rights)
The employment contract concluded in writing shall include in particular:
- Identity of parties;
- general description of the work;
- date of commencement of work;
- the duration when the parties enter into a fixed-term contract;
- the duration of paid holidays;
- the term of the notification for the termination of the contract;
- composition components of the salary and the date of granting it;
- normal weekly working time;
- the employment contract must contain the collective agreement in force.
Non-compilation of this written document only brings responsibility to the employer, under Article 202, paragraph 2 of the Labour Code.
DURATION OF WORK AND DAILY BREAK (information about employees)
- The normal daily working time is no more than 8 hours. It is determined by a decision of the Council of Ministers, in the collective contract or in the individual employment contract, within the limits of the maximum weekly working time.
- For employees under 18 years of age, the working time is no more than 6 hours a day.
- Daily break is at least 11 hours without interruption within a day or in case of need for two consecutive days.
- By night work is understood the work carried out from 22:00 to 6:00 in the morning.
- Duration of night work and the work carried out one day before or after it must not be more than eight hours without interruption. They should be preceded or followed by immediate daily rest.
- Each hour of work performed from 19.00 to 22.00 entitles an additional payment of not less than 20 percent.
- Each hour of work performed between 22:00 and 6:00 interval entitles an additional payment of not less than 50 percent.
WORK ON SUNDAY OR IN OFFICIAL HOLIDAYS
Work performed on weekly rest days or official holidays shall be compensated with an additional payment of not less than 25 percent or a day off equal to the duration of the work performed plus an additional break of not less than 25 percent of the length of this work, taken a week before or after its completion.
ADDITIONAL HOURS DEFINITION
- With additional hours it is meant every working hour carried out beyond the normal daily duration or maximum weekly working hour.
- It is called additional hour, every working hour, performed over the normal time of part-time employee.